Sunday, March 18, 2012

To Do List Week of March 19-25

1. Eight hours of sleep every night except Thursday because Thursday night is HUNGER GAMES AT MIDNIGHT IN IMAX!!!!!

2. Eat only meats, eggs, vegetables, fruit, seeds, and nuts.

3. Gym or road running every ... single ... day.

4. Try this meditation thingamajig, 10 minutes a day.

5. Do not allow my boss's (plural) issues get under MY skin. I can only do what I can do, no amount of their freaking out is going to get my stuff done any faster, so just let it roll off, girl.

6. No drinkie-poos. At all. Remember #5 and #2, both related.

7. Sit on the ball at work, and occasionally do some sort of exercise.

8. Restart 100 push ups program.

9. Do not leave Facebook signed on in a window at work. Take away the temptation.

10. Do not post or respond to any posts that involve anything even remotely political on Facebook, regardless of how much ridiculousness comes out of the Republican field.

11. Water, water, water. No coffee.

12. Count to ten every time one of the kids (including the big one I'm married to) does something completely incomprehensible before throwing a fit. They're doing their best.

13. Turn off the TV at night. TV off, Squeezebox on.

14. Take the dog for a walk, or send one of the minions to do it, every day.

15. Find ten things every day to donate or toss.

9 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great list of good things to do! Good luck with all of it, especially #12.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!!

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. #10 speaks to me. I resist, but it's not always easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you. I like the dog walks.

    Joyce
    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2012/03/gbe2-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear you on #10 too. Everyone is so industrious in their lists!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to keep coming back to read #12. I need a refresher course.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 12 is hilarious ... and true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great things on your list. I am awed and inspired (and still not gonna attempt more than a fraction of it.) You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete